Cookies can only store text, usually it is always anonymous and encrypted. No personal information will be stored in a cookie, nor can it be associated with an identified or identifiable person.
The data allows this website to maintain its information between the pages, and also to analyze the way of interacting with the website. Cookies are safe because they can only store the information that was put in place by the browser, which is information that the user has entered in the browser or that is included in the page request.
Types of cookies:- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interested to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
Managing cookies: Guarantees
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the settings or browser options. The steps to do it are different for each browser, you can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-int...
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Through your browser, you can also see the cookies that are on your computer, and delete them as you see fit. Cookies are text files, you can open them and read the content. The data inside them is almost always encrypted with a numeric key that corresponds to a session on the Internet so it often does not make sense beyond the web page that wrote it. You can go to the portal Your Online Choices where in addition to finding useful information, you can configure, provider by supplier, your preferences about third-party advertising cookies.
Discretion of the Data Contribution
Apart from what is specified for the navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal data collected in the application forms to 47 Bajo Cero, or indicated in any way in contacts with 47 Bajo Cero to request the sending of information material or other communications. Your non-contribution may imply the impossibility of obtaining the requested. To complete the information, it must be remembered that in some cases (not the object of the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request news and information for the purposes of article 157 of D.lgs. No. 196/2003, for the purposes of control over the processing of personal data. In these cases, the response is mandatory, under penalty of administrative sanction.
Personal data is treated with automated instruments for the time strictly necessary to obtain the results for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect uses and unauthorized access.
Rights of the Stakeholders
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or update, or rectification , as well as its elimination. By virtue of the same article, they have the right to request the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of the data treated in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment.
Applications must be sent by email to 47 Bajo Cero, by email at the following email address email@example.com